Nexsen Pruet has experienced attorneys dedicated to assisting business clients with the maze of immigration laws.
We help companies with the hiring and entry of all levels of employees – from executives to technical personnel. We strive to deliver excellent service, considering your needs as our own.
Our services include:
Temporary employment visas (H, L, TN, O, F, B, J, Q and E) including initial, extension and change of status petitions, Permanent Resident petitions (“green cards”), including business and family-based petitions
I-9 compliance training and in-house audits
- Defense against Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and U.S. Department of Labor (USDOL) investigation
- E-Verify guidance, training, and implementation
- State and federal government inspections and investigations
- Citizenship and naturalization applications
- Consular processing issues
- Labor Certification processing (PERM)
- National Interest Waivers and EB-1, EB-2 and EB-3 petitions
- Start-up immigration and employment law advice for new companies, including investors and entrepreneurs
- J-1 waivers (No Objection, IGA and Conrad 30 waivers)
- Consulting with tax and employee benefit specialists on expatriate issues
Our attorneys stay up-to-date on the rapidly changing immigration debates and the applicable laws and regulations. They speak regularly on immigration law and are often quoted in the media.See Related Professionals Back to Industries & Services