As government gets more involved in the affairs of individuals, organizations and business, Nexsen Pruet attorneys can help you navigate the constantly changing local, state and federal regulations.
We help clients:
- Deal with licensing, permitting and compliance issues at the federal, state and local level
- Respond to government enforcement actions
- Make sure legislators understand the impact of new laws and regulations*
- Make their case to administrative law judges and regulatory agencies
In addition to broad experience dealing with the ins and outs of government regulations, Nexsen Pruet attorneys have deep experience in the following areas:
- Health care
- The environment
- The Consumer Products Safety Commission
- Food and Drug Administration
- Government contracting
- Governmental litigation
- Alcohol permitting
From advocacy to routine compliance and licensing, our legislative and regulatory affairs practice is designed to be responsive to your needs and the always-changing regulatory requirements.
*Nexsen Pruet’s staff includes experienced, registered lobbyists.